Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thai Or No Thai?




So I made it to Thailand, it is certainly a change of scenery over here. I have been in Thailand for nearly a week now and I'm now thinking that I would like to try something else, perhaps a different country. From what I am observing so far, I'm not so sure Thailand is the place for me right now. Don't get me wrong it is quite beautiful here, and there are alot of amazing things to do. But I'm not really feeling comfortable here, I think maybe the very strong preasure seeking vibe put off by the mass quantities of tourists is throwing me off a bit. Don't get me wrong the splunking, sea kyaking, deep water soloing, cliff jumping, frisbee on the beach, Thai food, island hoping, hiking, and snorkeling had been incredible.

But I'll keep you posted.

Steve thank you so much for teh GC update, it appears that things are better then ever over there. Much Love to all for the GC, I miss you all.

4 comments:

  1. I think based on your experiences in Isreal that no matter where you go in Thailand it will hardly be comparable. Although if you were forced to stay in the country I would strongly suggest going to the far north! I found nothing but a party in the south. The north was quite different. Although, like I said, it probably won't compare to Isreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enlightenment is the "quiet acceptance of what is". I believe the truly enlightened beings are those who refuse to allow themselves to be distressed over things that simply are the way they are.

    - Wayne Dyer

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dreadful predicament! Hey bro I hope you are doing great. I look farward to hearing about your wanderings and what God has spoken to you.
    Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure wherever your feet lead you will be purrrfect. May your heart continue to be open as you experience the beauty.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete