Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Chrismas to the GC


I spent my Christmas Eve swimming in the Mekong River, jumping off cliffs, and mountain biking around Don Det Island, followed by a beautiful sunset Lao dinner and party on the beach lit by the full moon.

I got to say the G.C. gathering looks off the hook, and you all look smashing. Everytime I check the blog I grab the attetion of who every is siting next to me at the internet cafe and brag about my friends.

I Love and Miss the whole Bend crew,

Brent

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Brent...you're beautiful.

    What are you going to do for New Years?

    Parachute out of a plane onto the Great Pyramids with the Dali Lama in your arms during sunset naked as beautiful women wait for you with wine, cushions, and guitars?

    --trav--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brentasaurus Rex, when ever the winding road brings you around again I'll be wait'n with open arms and ready to trade some good stories. Hope all is well!
    and much love
    a-hole

    ReplyDelete