Monday, February 25, 2008


I was begining to get a bit worried after being in Nepal for a week with out having seen a clear view of the mountains. However my fears were laid to rest.


I'm not gonna lie the last two post brought tears to my eyes (especialy the potty thoughts comment). You guys can't be sending anymore posts like that, otherwise I might be home sooner then expected. Thank you Steve for the amazing picture you brought to my heart.


So I figure there aren't to many places back home where I can get a stright razor shave for 15 cents so I thought I'd give it a shot here. Not to worry I am still hairy as ever I just got a bit of a trim job and neck shave.
I love you all and I am thinking about the snuggle puddle that you might be in right now at the GC wishing I was there.
Brent


1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah? Like...how soon?

    Weather sure is nice there in...where was that again that you are? Hm...I see. Himalayas, eh? Is that Broken Top there?

    --Trav--

    ReplyDelete